ADMISSIONS UG 2020
A Candidate who has passed the TWO year Pre-University Examination conducted by the Department of Pre-University Education in Karnataka or any other Examination considered as equivalent there to by the Karnatak University is eligible for admission to the 1st Semester B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. course respectively.
- The College is open to all students who have the required qualification for admission, without distinction of caste and creed.
- Application for admission, should be submitted / sent to the Principal accompanied by the marks obtained by the pupil at the 10+2 (PUC) or other qualifying examinations application forms can be obtained from the College Office duly filled in applications should reach the office before the due date.
- No admission will be made after the last date, which has been fixed by the Karnatak University.
- All admissions made in the college are provisional and subject to approval of the University.
- A candidate who wishes to withdraw his / her admission will forfeit all the fees paid by him / her. No T.C. will be issued to him / her unless he / she pays a year’s full fees.
- A student who is found to have obtained admission by production of false records, certificates or such other misrepresentations will be summarily dismissed and shall forfeit all the fees paid by him / her.
- No student will be enrolled in the college register or allowed to attend classes unless he / she has paid the fees within the prescribed date.
- A student admitted to the college shall be required to undergo medical examination arranged by the college every year.
- A student is admitted to the college on the clear understanding that he / she will cheerfully obey the rules and disciplinary regulations of the college.
- All candidates should bring with them the following records when they present themselves for admission.
- Transfer certificate in the prescribed form of the institution which they last attended (Original and Xerox attested).
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution where they have studied.
- Passport size photo of the candidate.
- Proof for having passed the qualifying examination. The Principal may insist on the production of any other record as proof of the candidate’s qualification for admission to the college.
- If the parental income is below Rs.11,000/- p.a. the candidate should produce declaration in form no.III duly signed by the competent authority in original and 2 xerox copies.
- The candidate coming from any other University, will have to bring eligibility certificate from the Karnatak University for getting admission to degree classes.
- Interview of candidate is compulsory. After the interview, if the candidate is selected for admission he / she should pay the term fees immediately failing which the selection will be cancelled.
- The Principal may refuse admission to any student without giving reasons.
- Admission to any course is made for one academic year only. Student will be admitted to the next higher class on the basis of fresh application to that class taking into account the progress, conduct and behavior of each student during the preceding year in the college.