Types of Scholarships available for the students:
- National Merit Scholarships.
- GOI Post Metric Scholarship for SC/ST.
- Sanchi Honnamma Scholarships.
- Sir C.V. Raman Scholarships.
- Backward / Minority Scholarships.
- State Post Metric Scholarships.
- Handicapped Scholarships.
- Ex-servicemen Scholarships.
- Management Scholarships.
- Endowment Scholarships.
Government Scholarship Schemes:
- National Scholarship portal
- State Scholarship portal
- Minority scholarship
- Vidyaposhak scholarship
- Vidyasiri scholarship
- Jindal scholarship
COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SCHEME:
The College Management believes in overall support to the students. It encourages them to focus more on education and co-curricular activities by providing financial assistance to the deserving students. Scholarship is given to assist and encourage students towards Education.
- The students of J.S.S. College have been the recipients of numerous scholarships and fee concessions various types of assistance awarded by the Govt. of India and Karnataka and other Donors. Usually 60% of J.S.S. students enjoy one or the other types of concessions However, it should be clearly understood that a student has to earn a scholarship or its renewal by virtue of his / her performance in studies and behavior (for details see Appendix-III).
- The principal may not recommend a student for any of the Scholarships or for the renewal of Scholarship if he / she.
- Is irregular in attendance.
- Does not show sufficient progress in studies.
- Absent himself / herself from class examination! Test assignments / Practicals, etc. without proper reasons.
- Indulges in acts amounting to disobedience / misbehavior or breach of discipline inside or outside the class room.